Folded Snowflakes Card
Follow our step-by-step instructions to create this folded snowflakes card.
Other Supplies: White Cardstock, Printed Sentiment, Assorted Distress Inks, Spritzer, Glue
- To create the background, cut a rectangle of white cardstock and ink from the centre outwards working from light to dark. Use a dark blue distress ink.
- Spritz the background with clean water and blot the card with kitchen paper to mimic the effect of snow.
- Cut two squares of white cardstock a little larger then both of the snowflakes and ink in a circle around the perimeter of each square using a light blue distress ink.
- Die-cut both Fanciful Snowflakes (664227) and apply a little spray adhesive before sprinkling a little Glitter (663010) over each die-cut.
- Use light blue distress ink around the edges of the edges of the printed sentiments.
- Mount the background onto the base of the card using glue.
- Mount both snowflakes overlapping each other using the Foam Tape (663709).
- Mount the sentiments at the bottom of the card using the Foam Tape again.