Folk Art Lantern
Create this lantern using our brand new Chapter 4 die!
Theme: 3-D Boxes & Shapes
Other Supplies: Cardstock, Glue
- Using your Big Shot Machine, die-cut the Folk Art Lantern (663624) out of red, light green, teal and dark yellow cardstock.
- With scissors from the Paper Sculpting Kit (662225) cut off the decorative elements from the red, light green and dark yellow cardstock.
- Adhere these decorative cutouts to the teal cardstock with glue.
- Cut the stencil film down to size and adhere behind the lantern to create a background.
- Repeat this process twice more, then stick the side edges to each other to create a triangular lantern.