For the finishing touches to your party decorations, here is swan ornament that could be used for your table place settings.
Theme: Birds & Insects
Other Supplies: Glue, Glitter Card, White Feathers
- Using your Big Shot Machine, die-cut two swans using the Swan Fold-a-Long die set (663617) out of white, grey, yellow, pink and gold glitter cardstock.
- Using your Big Shot Machine, die-cut out a green oval using the Ovals die set (657563) out of green cardstock.
- Glue all the elements of the swan together.
- Use your foam adhesive squares to adhere the two swans together at the top of the swan and then use hot glue to adhere the bottom of the swan to the green oval.
- Hot glue the feathers onto the swans to form the tails.