Instant Camera Scrapbook Page
Store your memories with this instant camera scrapbook page.
Theme: Decorative Elements
Other supplies: Black Fine Liner, Orange and Blue Ink, White Cardstock, Glue, Paintbrush, Printed sentiment, Printed Photograph, Orange, White and Blue paint, Stapler
- Splatter the orange, white and blue paint across your page with a paintbrush.
- Using your Sizzix Big Shot Machine to emboss the Sizzix Impresslits Embossing Folder – Instant Camera (663631) from white cardstock.
- With the Sizzix Multi Tool Accessory – Blending Tool w/Replacement Sponge (662880) blend the orange ink at the bottom of the camera and then gradually blend in the blue towards the top with the blue ink.
- Draw some palm trees and a sunshine with a black fine liner to the scrapbook page.
- Apply the spotty Sizzix Accessory – Washi Tape, 5PK, Assorted Patterns (663054) to the left-hand side of the page vertically.
- Arrange the camera and the photograph on the page and stick with glue.
- Arrange the sentiment on top of the camera and staple to the front.
- Hand cut a heart and arrow tag from the white cardstock.
- Colour these in with the inks.
- Attach with staples to the right of the sentiment.