Instant Camera Scrapbook Page
Growing up in a family of artists, Katelyn has been drawing ever since she can remember. As a graduate from California State University, Fullerton, Katelyn received her B.F.A. in Illustration. Throughout her career, she has worked as a graphic designer and freelance illustrator. Her style is whimsical, colorful and laced with delicately patterned details. When she is not designing products for Sizzix, Katelyn spends her free time painting children's book illustrations and blogging about her art adventures.View Designer
New to die-cutting?
Or simply want to know more about it? We've got plenty of tips and tricks to help you get started.Learn More
Will it work with my machine?
Look below to explore the complete compatibility of this product
Store your memories with this instant camera scrapbook page.
Themes: Decorative Elements
Sizzix Die(s) Used
- Sizzix Big Shot Machine Only (White & Gray)
- Sizzix Big Shot Plus Machine Only (White & Gray)
- Sizzix Big Shot Express Machine Only (White & Gray)
- Sizzix Big Shot Foldaway Machine (White and Grey) with Exclusive Extras
- Sizzix Accessory - Ink Pad & Acrylic Block
- Sizzix Multi-Tool Accessory - Blending Tool w/Replacement Sponge
- Sizzix Impresslits Embossing Folder - Instant Camera
Other supplies: Black Fine Liner, Orange and Blue Ink, White Cardstock, Glue, Paintbrush, Printed sentiment, Printed Photograph, Orange, White and Blue paint, Stapler
- Splatter the orange, white and blue paint across your page with a paintbrush.
- Using your Sizzix Big Shot Machine to emboss the Sizzix Impresslits Embossing Folder – Instant Camera (663631) from white cardstock.
- With the Sizzix Multi Tool Accessory – Blending Tool w/Replacement Sponge (662880) blend the orange ink at the bottom of the camera and then gradually blend in the blue towards the top with the blue ink.
- Draw some palm trees and a sunshine with a black fine liner to the scrapbook page.
- Apply the spotty Sizzix Accessory – Washi Tape, 5PK, Assorted Patterns (663054) to the left-hand side of the page vertically.
- Arrange the camera and the photograph on the page and stick with glue.
- Arrange the sentiment on top of the camera and staple to the front.
- Hand cut a heart and arrow tag from the white cardstock.
- Colour these in with the inks.
- Attach with staples to the right of the sentiment.