Traveler’s Pink Notebook Cover
Growing up in a family of artists, Katelyn has been drawing ever since she can remember. As a graduate from California State University, Fullerton, Katelyn received her B.F.A. in Illustration. Throughout her career, she has worked as a graphic designer and freelance illustrator. Her style is whimsical, colorful and laced with delicately patterned details. When she is not designing products for Sizzix, Katelyn spends her free time painting children's book illustrations and blogging about her art adventures.View Designer
New to die-cutting?
Or simply want to know more about it? We've got plenty of tips and tricks to help you get started.Learn More
Will it work with my machine?
Look below to explore the complete compatibility of this product
Upcycle your notebooks with this fashionable notebook cover.
Sizzix Die(s) Used
- Sizzix Big Shot Machine Only (White & Gray)
- Sizzix Big Shot Plus Machine Only (White & Gray)
- Sizzix Big Shot Express Machine Only (White & Gray)
- Sizzix Big Shot Foldaway Machine (White and Grey) with Exclusive Extras
- Sizzix Surfacez - Felt Sheets, 10PK (10 Colors Pastels)
- Sizzix Bigz XL Die - Traveler's Notebook Cover
Other supplies: Elastic, White cardstock, Fabric Glue, Pen
- Using your Sizzix Big Shot Machine die-cut Sizzix Bigz XL Die – Traveler’s Notebook Cover (663626) out of Sizzix Accessory – Felt Sheets, 10PK, 10 Colours Pastels (663022) pink felt, and white cardstock.
- Adhere the pink felt to the white cardstock with the fabric glue.
- Thread elastic through the tag on the front of the cover.
- Apply Sizzix Accessory – Washi Tape, 5PK, Assorted Patterns (663054) over the middle of the tag.
- Wrap the elastic around the notebook and add a pen for decoration.