Add this on trend Dragonfly Frame to your home using our Chapter 4 dies.
Other Supplies: Glitter cardstock, White Cardstock, Embossing Pen, Glue, White Frame
- Using your Big Shot Machine, die-cut a Dragonfly out of light green and glitter cardstock.
- Using your Big Shot Machine, die-cut Free Style Florals from dark pink, light pink, green, yellow and glitter cardstock.
- Adhere the florals to white card in a random pattern.
- Cut a square of cardstock from the dark pink colour.
- Cut a square of white cardstock slightly smaller than the pink and glue on top.
- Apply glue down the middle of the green dragonfly and stick on top of the glitter dragonfly. Lift the wings to make them 3-Dimensional.
- Glue the dragonfly in the middle of the white cardstock.
- Mount the square cardstocks on top of the floral design.
- Use the embossing pen to write ‘one of a kind’ and apply Embossing Powder in the silver colour.
- Heat the embossing powder using the Heat Tool.
- Put design into the white frame.