Sophie started working for Ellison in February 2015. Since then, she has enjoyed developing her style and skills within the company, and most of all, has enjoyed seeing her initial sketches and designs become products. She studied Art and Design at Central Saint Martins and has a degree in Textiles Design from Manchester University. She has always been strongly inspired by current trends, illustrations, surface patterns, natural elements and travel. When she isn't at work, she's still continuing her love of design by producing hand-printed textiles and papers while finding time to draw and experiment in her sketchbook.View Designer
New to die-cutting?
Or simply want to know more about it? We've got plenty of tips and tricks to help you get started.Learn More
Will it work with my machine?
Look below to explore the complete compatibility of this product
Add this on trend Drangonfly Frame to your home using our Chapter 4 dies.
Sizzix Die(s) Used
- Sizzix Big Shot Machine Only (White & Gray)
- Sizzix Big Shot Plus Machine Only (White & Gray)
- Sizzix Big Shot Express Machine Only (White & Gray)
- Sizzix Big Shot Foldaway Machine (White and Grey) with Exclusive Extras
- Sizzix Surfacez - Cardstock Sheets, 80PK (20 Colors)
- Sizzix Tool - Heat Tool, Dual Speed
- Sizzix Bigz Die - Dragonfly
- Sizzix Thinlits Die Set 9PK - Free Style Florals
Other supplies: Glitter cardstock, White Cardstock, Embossing Pen, Glue, White Frame
- Using your Sizzix Big Shot Machine die-cut the Sizzix Bigz Die – Dragonfly (663477) out of light green and glitter cardstock.
- Using your Sizzix Big Shot Machine die-cut the Sizzix Thinlits Die Set 9PK – Free Style Florals (663437) from dark pink, light pink, green, yellow and glitter cardstock.
- Adhere the florals to white card in a random pattern.
- Cut a square of Sizzix Making Essential - Cardstock, 8 1/4" x 11 5/8", 20 Assorted Colours, 80 Sheets (663007) from the dark pink colour.
- Cut a square of white cardstock slightly smaller than the pink and glue on top.
- Apply glue down the middle of the green dragonfly and stick on top of the glitter dragonfly. Lift the wings to make them 3Dimensional.
- Glue the dragonfly in the middle of the white cardstock.
- Mount the square cardstocks on top of the floral design.
- Use the embossing pen to write ‘one of a kind’ and apply the Sizzix Accessory- Embossing Powders, 3PK, Silver, Gold, Clear (663057) in the silver colour.
- Heat the embossing powder using the Sizzix Tool – Heat Tool, Dual Speed (663386).
- Put design into the white frame.