Classic Christmas Stocking Gift Tag
Create these Classic Christmas Stocking Gift Tags using our Chapter 4 dies.
Other Supplies: Silver gems, Silver String, Patterned Papers, Glue, White Cardstock
- Using your Big Shot Machine, die-cut Essential Tags out of patterned paper.
- Adhere a square of Stencil Film near the bottom of the tag.
- Apply a single piece of red stripe Washi Tape, horizontally either side of the stencil film.
- Using your Big Shot Machine, die-cut Christmas Classics onto white cardstock.
- Stamp the stocking design onto the Framelits using the Ink Pad and Acrylic Block.
- Adhere the stockings in the middle of the stencil film and add colour to them with the Permanent Pens.
- Tie string around the tag above the stockings. Make a nice bow at the front.
- Using your Big Shot Machine, die-cut Holiday Greens, Mini out of red cardstock.
- Add a red piece of holly foliage and glue behind the string.
- Finish with a pink piece of Ribbon.