Woodland Animal Box Card
Get into the festive spirit with this Woodland Animal Box Card.
Other Supplies: Glue, White Cardstock
- Using your Big Shot Machine, die-cut Card in a Box, Christmas (663603) from green cardstock (663007) . Fold along crease lines and assemble.
- Using your Big Shot Machine, die-cut Folk Christmas (663671) from white cardstock.
- Stamp the animals onto the die-cuts.
- Layer the woodland elements at the top of the card to create a scene.
- Die-cut the Paper Snowflakes (661599) from the Adhesive Sheets (656802) and stick the die-cuts onto some white cardstock.
- Sprinkle Glitter (663010) over the snowflakes.
- Cut the glittered snowflake card into four squares and panel them in the centre of the four-sided green wrap.
- Die-cut the 'Season's Greetings' sentiment from red cardstock and adhere with glue onto an oval piece of white cardstock.
- Centre the oval on the front of the wrap on top of the glittered snowflakes with Foam Tape (663709).
- Adhere the snowflakes and sentiment to the front of the box scene.