Flower Stitches Make up Bag
Jordan grew up in in Southern California, where she currently resides. She received a B.F.A. in Animation at California State University Fullerton. An artist since childhood, Jordan loves everything fun, cute and whimsical. Her professional experiences include freelance illustration and background painting for animation. She works in both digital and traditional media with gouache, graphite and watercolor among her favorite mediums. Nature, animals and current trends are often the inspiration for her designs, which she strives to imbue with a sense of style and playfulness. Outside of art and designing for Sizzix, she enjoys travelling, fitness, video games and spending time with friends and family. You can often find her outdoors relaxing at the beach or indoors trying new art techniques.View Designer
New to die-cutting?
Or simply want to know more about it? We've got plenty of tips and tricks to help you get started.Learn More
Will it work with my machine?
Look below to explore the complete compatibility of this product
Upcycle your make up bag by adding this pretty flower design.
Sizzix Die(s) Used
- Sizzix Accessory - Pom Pom Maker Set, 4PK (Various Sizes)
- Sizzix Thinlits Die Set 6PK - House, Heart, Flower & Star Stitchlits
Other supplies: Pen, Wool, Thread, Needle, Make up Bag
- Place the flower from the Sizzix Thinlits Die Set 6PK – House, Heart, Flower & Star Stitchlits (663622) over the front of the bag and mark through each poke hole using the pen.
- Thread the needle and stitch each flower using pink and green thread, following the marks.
- Next, take the Sizzix Accessories – Pom Pom Maker Set 4PK (663004), make a pom pom using the smallest maker.
- Attach the pom pom to the zip.