Folk Christmas Card
Get a head start on your Christmas card making this year using our Chapter 4 dies.
Other Supplies: Glue, Red Ribbon
- Cut a piece of white cardstock (663007) and fold in half.
- Next, take the Concentric Circles (662543), use one of the circles and place in the centre of the card front, die-cut using the Big Shot Machine.
- Cut the stencil film the same size as the card front and stick behind/inside the card front.
- Next, die-cut Tree Line (661604) in green cardstock and glue behind the stencil film. Glue blue/navy card stock behind the trees the same size as the card front.
- Using the Folk Christmas (663671), die-cut each element. Stamp each element according to the die-cut. Use the Permanent Pens (663056) to colour each piece, refer to image.
- Glue each piece to the front of the card creating a wonderland scene.
- Lastly, glue the bow in place at the top of the circle.