House Stitches Card
Do you know someone who has recently moved into a new house? How about making this House Stitches Card for them!
Theme: Decorative Elements
Other Supplies: Textured pattern card, Thread, Needle, Pink Ribbon
- Take a piece of grey cardstock (663007), score length ways down the centre and fold in half. Measure to the centre of the fold and using the scissors from the Paper Scultping Kit (662225), cut in half to create a card.
- Using the blue cardstock, die-cut the house using the House, Flower & Star Stitchlits die set (663622).
- Thread the needle and stitch according to the image using pink, white and brown thread.
- Stick the adhesive sheet to the back of the red cardstock, then cut the red cardstock slightly smaller than the grey card front. Peel the backing and stick to the card front.
- Apply adhesive sheets to the back of the textured cardstock, pink cardstock and the cardstock of the stitch house. Layer the cardstocks on top of each other, cutting a window out of the textured and pink cardstock as shown in the image.
- Layer the cardstocks up as show by peeling the adhesive backing and sticking in order on the front.
- Cut a length of ribbon the same size as the textured cardstock. Make a bow and glue to the ribbon. Using a Glue Gun (662301), glue ribbon to card front.