New House Mini Album
Store memories in your new home with this new house mini album.
Theme: Decorative Elements
Other Supplies: Coloured Ribbon, Glue, Adhesive Pearl, Hole Punch, Ring Binder, Patterned Paper
- Using your Big Shot Machine, die-cut all the elements of the front house card such as the roof, door and windows using the House die (663625) out of patterned paper, teal, grey and pink cardstock.
- Adhere the elements of the house together, using glue and foam tape.
- Using your Big Shot Machine, die-cut all the other blank houses using the House die out of patterned paper.
- Hole punch the houses at the side, in the same place and attach the ring binder.
- Tie your coloured ribbon onto the ring.
- For a final touch use an adhesive pearl gem to form the door of the house.