Tea Party Invite
Host the perfect tea party with this DIY invite make.
Theme: Flowers, Plants & Trees
Other Supplies: Glue, Printed Invite, Ribbon
- Using your Big Shot Machine, die-cut two of the botanical strips using the Botanical Bookmarks (663616) out of green and pink cardstock.
- Using your Big Shot Machine, die-cut two rectangles using the Botanical Bookmarks out of stencil film.
- Fold a piece of green card to form your gate fold card.
- Layer the two floral strips on the front of the card and glue in place.
- Layer the stencil film behind the floral strips to create a window effect and glue in place.
- Cut a piece of green card and red card to create a border for the invite and glue together.
- Place the invite inside your card and tie a green ribbon around the invite to hold in place.