Other Supplies: Cardstock, Glue, Small Fake Flowers, Ribbon, Double-Sided Tape
- Using your Big Shot Machine, die-cut four boxes using the Wrap Favor die set (663591) out of teal, pink, yellow and red cardstock.
- Cut the top of the box off which would from the lid and then assemble the box using double-sided tape.
- Using your Big Shot Machine, die-cut the elements to form the animal faces using the Animal Bookmarks die set (663615).
- Glue the facial elements of the animals onto the boxes.
- Decorate the bunny box with a bow and adhere flowers onto the fox's forehead to create a beautiful finishing touch.