Other Supplies: Glue, Printed Invite, Button, Twine
- Cut three pieces of rectangular cardstock in teal, pink and grey so that they layer on top of each other, creating a small border.
- Using your Sizzix Big Shot Machine, die-cut three of the foliage decorative edge using the Decorative Edges die set (663618) out of green cardstock.
- Using your Sizzix Big Shot Machine, die-cut two giraffes using the Baby Jungle Animals die set (663580) out of yellow and brown cardstock.
- Layer the printed invite on top of the rectangular colored pieces of card and glue together.
- Glue the giraffes on to the bottom left hand corner and bottom right hand corner of the printed invite.
- Layer two of the die-cut decorative edges to the top of the invite and glue in place.
- Glue in place one decorative edge to the bottom of the invite.
- Wrap the twine to the top of the invite, threading a button on to the twine. Secure in a knot on the back of the card.
- For a final touch adhere to pearl gems to form the eyes of the giraffes.