Looking for some cardmaking inspiration? Why not create this Heart Card using our Chapter 4 dies.
Theme: Flowers, Plants & Trees
Other Supplies: Pearl adhesive gems, Adhesive foam pads
- Using your Big Shot Machine, die-cut a selection of hearts using the Hearts die set (657561) out of red and dark yellow cardstock.
- Using your Big Shot Machine, die-cut two decorative scalloped edges using the Decorative Edges die set (663618) out of white card.
- Using your Big Shot Machine, die-cut one floral decorative edge using the Decorative Edges die set (663618) out of green card. Also die-cut a selection of flowers from the decorative edges set out of yellow and red card.
- Fold a piece of green cardstock and trim to form the base of your card.
- Adhere the flowers onto the green floral decorative edge and then adhere this decorative edge to the bottom edge of the card.
- Adhere the white scalloped decorative edge onto the card and then layer the hearts on top.
- Finally adhere the pearl gems onto the centre of the flowers and onto the hearts for a finishing touch.