Happy Halloween Tag
Is anyone else Halloween ready? If you have birthdays during this time why not create a Halloween themed tag to finish off your gift wrapping.
Other Supplies: String, Ribbon, Glue, White card
- Die-cut the ghost from the Happy Halloween die out of white card.
- Die-cut a large tag form the gift tag die set in green card and a slightly smaller tag out of grey card.
- Die-cut another tag in this size out of cream card and trim along the crease lines.
- Layer the green, grey and cream card and stick together.
- Stamp or print a ‘Happy Halloween’ phrase, trim, and then stick onto the tag.
- Use foam tape to stick the ghost on so that it is slightly raised.
- Tie the tag onto your chosen gift with orange ribbon and string.