Happy Halloween Tag
New to die-cutting?
Or simply want to know more about it? We've got plenty of tips and tricks to help you get started.Learn More
Will it work with my machine?
Look below to explore the complete compatibility of this product
Is anyone else Halloween ready? If you have birthdays during this time why not create a Halloween themed tag to finish off your gift wrapping.
Sizzix Die(s) Used
- Sizzix Bigz Die - Happy Halloween
- Sizzix Framelits Die Set 8PK - Tag Collection
- Sizzix Making Essential - Foam Tape
- Sizzix Surfacez - Cardstock Sheets, 80PK (20 Colors)
- Sizzix Big Shot Foldaway Machine (White and Grey) with Exclusive Extras
- Sizzix Big Shot Machine Only (White & Gray)
- Sizzix Big Shot Plus Machine Only (White & Gray)
- Sizzix Big Shot Express Machine Only (White & Gray)
Other Supplies:String, Ribbon, Glue, White card
- Die-cut the ghost from the Happy Halloween die out of white card.
- Die-cut a large tag form the gift tag die set in green card and a slightly smaller tag out of grey card.
- Die-cut another tag in this size out of cream card and trim along the crease lines.
- Layer the green, grey and cream card and stick together.
- Stamp or print a ‘Happy Halloween’ phrase, trim, and then stick onto the tag.
- Use foam tape to stick the ghost on so that it is slightly raised.
- Tie the tag onto your chosen gift with orange ribbon and string.