This die is all set for you to get making, these could be used as a favour box.
Theme: Birthday & Party
Other Supplies:White Card, Patterned Card, Double sided tape
- Die-cut two houses out of the patterned card.
- Die-cut two houses out of white card.
- Cut two windows out of the die cut white card, and two roofs out of the die-cut white card.
- Glue on the doors, windows and roofs onto the patterned house, using glue.
- Assemble the house using double sided tape. You may need some hot glue for the roof.
- Tie the ribbon on top.
- Die-cut a circle out of grey card and die-cut the number of your advent out of the number set.
- Glue the circle and number onto the roof of the house.