Snow Globe Treat Tags
Decorate and upcycle your glass jars for the perfect gifts when visiting your friends and family this Christmas.
Other Supplies: Cardstock (White), Sweets, Gold Paint Marker, Hole Punch, Liquid Adhesive, Mason Jars, Holiday Foliage, Scissors, Twine (red/white combo)
- On a piece of white cardstock, stamp the wreath, bunny and fox from the Snow Globe Scene stamp set. Color in the images as desired with markers.
- Using the Magnetic Platform, align the matching Framelits around each of the stamped images and die-cut each of the icons.
- Die-cut out of blue cardstock three of the snow globe circles, out of gray cardstock three of the snow globe bases, out of yellow cardstock three of the snow globe stripes and out of desired cardstock colors three of each of the ribbon pieces.
- Die-cut out of white cardstock scalloped circles. Run a gold paint pen along the edges of each scalloped circle and set them aside to dry.
- Assemble and adhere the snow globe pieces together with liquid adhesive. Adhere a stamped icon on each of the snow globes with liquid adhesive. Assemble and adhere a die-cut ribbon set just below each of the stamped images.
- Adhere each of the snow globes to a scalloped circle with a small piece of foam tape. Place a hole punch directly above the snow globe scene on each white scalloped circle.
- Fill mason jars with candy and seal them shut. Adhere or tie green holiday foliage around the base of the jar lid. Attach the scalloped circles to the mason jars with twine.