Winter Phrases Card
It is never too early to start your card making for Christmas, this project is fun to get your hands onto.
Other Supplies:PVA Glue, White Card, Brads, White Ink
- First, fold your card using the Sizzix® Making Essential – Purple Cardstock, Assorted Colors, 80 Sheets (663007).
- Cut a rectangle of white card to fit slightly smaller.
- Die cut x2 purple circles using the Sizzix Framelits Die Set 8PK – Circles (657551). Make sure they are both slightly different sizes & stick in the centre of the white rectangle.
- Now using the Sizzix® Winter Phrases (663614) die, stamp the gingerbread in Sizzix Accessory – Black Ink Pad (663006) around the die cut circles.
- Then, using white ink stamp the noel in the centre of the purple die cut circles.
- Add red brads where desired.
- Using the Sizzix Accessory – Permanent Pens, 12PK (663056) add colour to the gingerbread men.
- Finally, add washi tape to the bottom of the card.