Doodle Alphabet & Numbers Notebook
Sophie started working for Ellison in February 2015. Since then, she has enjoyed developing her style and skills within the company, and most of all, has enjoyed seeing her initial sketches and designs become products. She studied Art and Design at Central Saint Martins and has a degree in Textiles Design from Manchester University. She has always been strongly inspired by current trends, illustrations, surface patterns, natural elements and travel. When she isn't at work, she's still continuing her love of design by producing hand-printed textiles and papers while finding time to draw and experiment in her sketchbook.View Designer
New to die-cutting?
Or simply want to know more about it? We've got plenty of tips and tricks to help you get started.Learn More
Will it work with my machine?
Look below to explore the complete compatibility of this product
This could make the perfect gift or for all your Christmas lists notebook.
Themes: Alphabet & Number Sets
Sizzix Die(s) Used
- Sizzix Bigz Die - Santa & Elf
- Sizzix Thinlits Die Set 4PK - Doodle Alphabet & Numbers
- Sizzix Texture Fades Embossing Folder - Tiny Dots
- Sizzix Framelits Die Set 8PK - Squares
- Sizzix Making Essential - Foam Tape
- Sizzix Surfacez - Cardstock Sheets, 80PK (20 Colors)
- Sizzix Accessory - Pom Pom Maker Set, 4PK (Various Sizes)
- Sizzix Big Shot Foldaway Machine (White and Grey) with Exclusive Extras
- Sizzix Big Shot Machine Only (White & Gray)
- Sizzix Big Shot Plus Machine Only (White & Gray)
- Sizzix Big Shot Express Machine Only (White & Gray)
Other Supplies:White Yarn, White Ribbon, Patterned paper (polka dot & lined), White card/ card front, Silver & white Cardstock
- Using your Sizzix® Big Shot™ Machine die cut any phrase of your choice using grey card the Sizzix Doodle Alphabet & Numbers (663408) and a year if desired.
- Next, die cut the Santa’s hat using red card and using white card cut out the hat trim and stick together.
- Using your Sizzix Framelits Die Set 8PK – Squares (657565) die cut out of patterned paper a square, this will be the front on your card, you can make the card as big as desired.
- Using your Sizzix Texture Fades Embossing Folder - Tiny Dots (661612) emboss green Sizzix cardstock to add texture to the card and die cut using your Sizzix Framelits Die Set 8PK – Squares (657565).
- Now to build the card. Stick the square patterned paper onto the front of your card. Over this stick your green embossed square in the centre and back onto silver cardstock.
- Using your Sizzix Framelits Die Set 8PK – Squares (657565) die cut a smaller square out of lined paper and then back that onto red card, to create a neat boarder. Repeat this step but smaller if desired.
- On top of the lined paper stick your Christmas card phrase and the year.
- To add dimension to the card stick each layer using Sizzix Making Essential - Foam Tape (663709).
- Stick the Santa’s hat in the top left corner and create a pom-pom using white yarn and the Sizzix Accessory - Pom Pom Maker Set, 4PK (663004).
- Finish with ribbon tied in a bow and wrapped around the card front.