Doodle Alphabet & Numbers Notebook
This could make the perfect gift or for all your Christmas lists notebook.
Theme: Alphabet & Number Sets
Other Supplies: White Yarn, White Ribbon, Patterned Paper (Polka Dot and Lined), White Card/Card Front and Silver & White cardstock
- Using your Sizzix Machine, die-cut any phrase of your choice using gray cardstock the Sizzix Doodle Alphabet & Numbers (663408) and a year if desired.
- Next, die-cut the Santa's hat using red card and using white card cut out the hat trim and stick together.
- Die-cut out of patterned paper a square, this will be the front on your card, you can make the card as big as desired.
- Emboss green cardstock using the Tiny Dots embossing folder and then die-cut using a square die.
- Now to build the card. Stick the square patterned paper onto the front of your card. Over this stick your green embossed square in the center and back onto silver cardstock.
- Die-cut a smaller square out of lined paper and then back that onto red card, to create a neat boarder. Repeat this step but smaller if desired.
- On top of the lined paper stick your Christmas card phrase and the year.
- To add dimension to the card stick each layer using Foam Tape (663709).
- Stick the Santa's hat in the top left corner and create a pom-pom using white yarn .
- Finish with ribbon tied in a bow and wrapped around the card front.