Angel Wings Glass Jar
Create a design to make a glass jar different from the rest.
Other Supplies: White card, Glitter card, Twine, Bottle
- Die-cut the base of the wings from white card and the detailed front from glitter card. Adhere together.
- Type and print the sentiment. Die-cut the sentiment using Circle Framelits. Adhere to a gold die-cut circle.
- Adhere the wings to the bottle using hot glue.
- Punch a hole in the circle sentiment and tie around the bottle using twine.
- Fill the bottle with sweets.