Masquerade Party Invitation
Are you planning a party? Create something different with this cool new project for your themed Masquerade party!
Theme: Birthday & Party
Other Supplies: Double-sided tape
- Fold the bright blue card in half and place onto the square Bigz, make sure the folded edge isn’t lined up on to the cut line of the Bigz, slightly move the folded card to the side of the cut line. You should then have a square folded card.
- Cut a square out of the bright pink card.
- Open up the card you have just made, on one side of the card place a ruler from the centre crease to the opposite corner and using the multi tool craft knife cut along the ruler line.
- Place the bright pink square inside of the blue card and secure using double sided tape. On the opposite side of the card place a strip of double-sided tape along the bottom, fold over and press down.
- Print the party initiation onto white card. Back the white invitation on to silver card leaving a boarder.
- Die-cut out of white card the large mask from the Masquerade set. Using the dark grey permanent marker pen create polka dots on the mask. Apply glue onto the mask and add to the envelope.