Geo Halloween Card
Who doesn't love a little Halloween card? We love this new project idea!
Other Supplies: Assorted cardstock, Distress Ink (Black Soot)
- Die-cut the owl from cream cardstock. Ink a piece of cardstock using Black Soot Distress Ink and spritz with water. Adhere to the back of the owl and trim around.
- Die-cut a strip from the Festive Repeat.
- Trim a piece of orange cardstock and adhere to the cream card blank.
- Trim a strip of grey and cream card. Adhere to the card blank along with the Festive Repeat.
- Using 3-D foam pads adhere the owl.
- Type, print and trim the sentiment and adhere.
- Using some of the Festive Repeat pieces embellish the card.