Poinsettia Pieces & Large Funky Festive Frame
Upcycle your photo frame using our Chapter 3 dies.
Other Supplies: Photo frame, PVA glue, White paint, Spray mount
- Measure grey card against the photo frame and cut to the correct size using the Multi-tool. You should end up with an outline of the photo frame.
- Place the grey card onto the die machine and then place the Poinsettia Pieces die on top of the grey card. Make sure you die-cut all the grey card.
- Spray mount the die-cut design onto the photo frame, pressing down making sure it is stuck down.
- Paint the photo frame white and leave to dry.
- For the inner design that is going to go inside of the frame, cut out all of the Funky Festive pieces out of different shades of green card. Glue down around the text.
- Finally place the printed 'home' design inside of the frame.