Home Décor Poinsettia Pieces & Large Funky Festive
Tim Holtz is a signature product designer for various companies in the craft industry including Sizzix® Alterations™, Ranger Industries®, Advantus®/idea-ology®, Stampers Anonymous, Tonic Studios® and Westminster Fibers. Tim plays an integral part in the development and design of cutting-edge crafting products bringing his unique vintage style. As a well-known designer, Tim travels across the country and internationally to educate and introduce people to his world of techniques and philosophy to simply enjoy the journey...View Designer
New to die-cutting?
Or simply want to know more about it? We've got plenty of tips and tricks to help you get started.Learn More
Will it work with my machine?
Look below to explore the complete compatibility of this product
Upcycle your photo frame using our Chapter 3 dies.
Themes: House & Home
Sizzix Die(s) Used
- Sizzix Thinlits Die Set 3PK - Poinsettia Pieces
- Sizzix Thinlits Die Set 6PK - Large Funky Festive
- Sizzix Accessory - Multi-Tool
- Sizzix Big Shot Foldaway Machine (White and Grey) with Exclusive Extras
- Sizzix Big Shot Machine Only (White & Gray)
- Sizzix Big Shot Plus Machine Only (White & Gray)
- Sizzix Big Shot Express Machine Only (White & Gray)
Other Supplies: Photo frame, PVA glue, White paint, Spray mount
- Measure grey card against the photo frame and cut to the correct size using the Multi-tool. You should end up with an outline of the photo frame.
- Place the grey card onto the die machine and then place the Poinsettia Pieces die on top of the grey card. Make sure you die-cut all the grey card.
- Spray mount the die-cut design onto the photo frame, pressing down making sure it is stuck down.
- Paint the photo frame white and leave to dry.
- For the inner design that is going to go inside of the frame, cut out all of the ‘funky festive’ pieces out of different shades of green card. Glue down around the text.
- Finally place the ‘home’ design inside of the frame.