Star Trim and Radiant Card
Tim Holtz is a signature product designer for various companies in the craft industry including Sizzix® Alterations™, Ranger Industries®, Advantus®/idea-ology®, Stampers Anonymous, Tonic Studios® and Westminster Fibers. Tim plays an integral part in the development and design of cutting-edge crafting products bringing his unique vintage style. As a well-known designer, Tim travels across the country and internationally to educate and introduce people to his world of techniques and philosophy to simply enjoy the journey...View Designer
New to die-cutting?
Or simply want to know more about it? We've got plenty of tips and tricks to help you get started.Learn More
Will it work with my machine?
Look below to explore the complete compatibility of this product
Get a head start on your Christmas cards this year with our Chapter 3 dies.
Themes: Holidays & Celebrations
Sizzix Die(s) Used
- Sizzix 3-D Impresslits Embossing Folder - Radiant
- Sizzix 3-D Impresslits Embossing Folder - Star Trim
- Sizzix Big Shot Foldaway Machine (White and Grey) with Exclusive Extras
- Sizzix Making Essential - Foam Tape
- Sizzix Accessory - Ink Pad & Acrylic Block
- Sizzix Big Shot Plus Machine Only (White & Gray)
- Sizzix Big Shot Express Machine Only (White & Gray)
- Sizzix Big Shot Machine Only (White & Gray)
Other Supplies: Alcohol Inks, White card, Silver Card, Distress Inks , Silver Ribbon, Double Sided Tape, Adhesive Gems
- Die-cut the Star Trim and Radiant Stars die using silver card.
- Ink a rectangular piece of white card using the distress inks.
- Spritz with water and dab dry with a tissue.
- Stamp your sentiment using the ink pad and acrylic block onto white card.
- Cut down and cut a banner shape at the end.
- Use the double sided tape to stick the inked paper onto your folded card.
- Stick the star on using foam pads.
- Stick the Star Trim and sentiment onto the bottom of the card.
- Decorate with adhesive gems.
- Tie silver ribbon onto the side of the card and tie in a small bow.