Geo Christmas Card
Get ahead start with your Christmas making this year!
Other Supplies: Background stamps, Patterned paper, Distress Oxide (Pumice Stone, Vintage Photo), Distress Ink (Pumice Stone), Dye based ink, Ribbon, Adhesive pearls
- Trim a card blank 14cm x 28cm and fold into a square. Layer with wood effect paper.
- Trim a panel slightly smaller and die-cut the deer.
- Take another panel and apply ink, spritz with water and dry. Adhere behind the deer cut out.
- Stamp dot detail and postmark onto the card edges. Type, print and trim the sentiment. Apply ink and adhere.
- Wrap ribbon around the card blank. Die-cut the geo deer, number '25' and crochet border from red cardstock and adhere. Add the panel to the card using 3-D foam pads.