Ghost Town Card
Get everyone talking this Halloween with this spooky make.
Theme: Seasons & Weather
Other Supplies: Silver Card, Black ink pen, Patterned paper
- Die-cut 3 of each house and layer together. Distress the edges with ink and add some black splatters.
- Adhere silver cardstock behind the windows.
- Trim a piece of cardstock 4" x 4 1/2" and add various layers of Distress Ink. Spritz with water. Layer onto grey card.
- Die-cut a circle, add Mustard Seed Distress Ink and spritz with water. Adhere to the cardstock panel.
- Adhere the house using double sided tape.
- Trim a card blank 4 1/2" x 5 1/2". Add patterned paper and adhere the panel.
- Type, print and trim the sentiment, apply the Distress Ink and adhere to the card.