Insects Thank You Card
Jennifer joined the Sizzix team in February 2018 after completing her university degree in Textiles. She loves creating mood boards, pattern design and researching into the latest trends. She really enjoys seeing her initial ideas and sketches being transformed into dies. Jennifer enjoys transforming traditional quilting techniques into modern makes, always with the latest trends in mind. When she isn’t in work she loves to make projects which are mainly inspired by home décor.View Designer
New to die-cutting?
Or simply want to know more about it? We've got plenty of tips and tricks to help you get started.Learn More
Will it work with my machine?
Look below to explore the complete compatibility of this product
Create this on trend summery card to show your appreciation.
Sizzix Die(s) Used
- Sizzix Thinlits Die Set 5PK - Insects
- Sizzix Surfacez - Cardstock Sheets, 80PK (20 Colors)
- Sizzix Accessory - Paper Sculpting Kit
- Sizzix Big Shot Foldaway Machine (White and Grey) with Exclusive Extras
- Sizzix Big Shot Machine Only (White & Gray)
- Sizzix Big Shot Plus Machine Only (White & Gray)
- Sizzix Big Shot Express Machine Only (White & Gray)
Other Supplies:Silver card, Spray mount, Gems, Stamps and ink – optional
- Fold yellow cardstock in half, measure and cut the card from the bottom edge making the card square. Cut white card, 10mm from the edge of the front of the card and then spray mount the back and stick it to the yellow card.
- Optional extra – softly dab yellow and pink ink to centre of the card.
- Die-cut the dragonfly from the Insects Die set using silver card. Spray mount the back and glue to the front of the card.
- Place gems randomly on the card to decorate.
- Optional extra – ink and stamp ‘thank you’ below the dragonfly.