Insects Thank You Card
Create this on trend summery card to show your appreciation.
Other Supplies: Silver card, Spray mount, Gems, Stamps and ink (Optional)
- Fold yellow cardstock in half, measure and cut the card from the bottom edge making the card square. Cut white card, 10mm from the edge of the front of the card and then spray mount the back and stick it to the yellow card.
- Optional extra: softly dab yellow and pink ink to centre of the card.
- Die-cut the dragonfly from the Insects die set using silver card. Spray mount the back and glue to the front of the card.
- Place gems randomly on the card to decorate.
- Optional extra: ink and stamp 'thank you' below the dragonfly.