Polar Bear #2 Tree Hanging
Create your tree hanging decoration in time for Christmas.
Theme: Flowers, Plants & Trees
Other Supplies: White fabric, Embroidery thread (green, red, brown and white), Embroidery needle, Wadding, String
- Die-cut the Polar Bear die twice using the white fabric.
- Split the thread into single strands and thread the needle with green. Using link stitch, embroidery leaves around the neck.
- Using the red thread, French knot flowers on the leaves.
- French knot the eye using brown thread.
- Place both body pieces together and blanket stitch around the edge leaving a 4cm gap. Stuff the wadding through the gap and blanket stitch it closed.
- Sew string to the back of the bear and tie the end in a knot to create a loop.