Create your little one their own stocking with this home sewn project.
Other Supplies:Grey fabric, White fabric, White pom poms, Red fabric, Grey embroidery thread, Sewing needle
- Draw out your shape of a stocking on paper and cut it out when you are happy with it.
- Use this as your template to cut out two stocking pieces out of grey fabric.
- Iron on the adhesive onto the striped fabric.
- Die-cut the Retro Baubles die using this fabric. Die-cut the top of the bauble in grey felt.
- Iron the baubles onto one of the stocking pieces.
- Hand stitch all the way around the baubles using the grey embroidery thread. Back stitch in red thread to the top of the stocking to form the ribbon hanging the baubles.
- Cut out two cuffs the same width as the top of the stocking out of the white fabric.
- Stitch the cuff to the stocking at the top. Repeat for the other stocking piece.
- Seam the top of the cuff on both pieces.
- Attach the pom poms on top of the seam on both pieces.
- Pin the right sides of the stocking together and stitch all the way around. Turn inside out and fold the top of the white fabric over to form a cuff.