Christmas Foliage Lantern
Decorate your lanterns ready for the Christmas period.
Other Supplies: Ink (Optional), PVA Glue String, Fake red berries, Lantern
- Die-cut one 3-D Rose using brown card. Die-cut four of the leaves using mint and one grey card and the berries in white card.
- Shape the petals on the rose so they cup slightly, then twist it around with the help of the tweezers to create a pine cone shape, glue in place.
- Optional extra: dab the ends of the leaves with a deep yellow.
- PVA glue the white berries onto the grey leaves.
- Glue all the leaves to the narrowest part of the lantern.
- Wrap the string around the lantern and glue the pine cone and berries in place.