Christmas Foliage Lantern
Samantha joins Sizzix after designing for the children's wear industry. She studied fashion at University with a background in fashion and graphics. With Sizzix, she enjoys creating dies that crafters can use in many different ways with a wide variety of materials. She loves designing new ideas and seeing them come to life in different projects. Her personal style is playful and illustrative, taking inspiration from fashion, fabrics, graphics and everyday living.View Designer
New to die-cutting?
Or simply want to know more about it? We've got plenty of tips and tricks to help you get started.Learn More
Will it work with my machine?
Look below to explore the complete compatibility of this product
Sizzix Die(s) Used
- Sizzix Thinlits Die Set 11PK - Holiday Greens, Mini
- Sizzix Bigz Die - 3-D Rose
- Sizzix Accessory - Paper Sculpting Kit
- Sizzix Surfacez - Cardstock Sheets, 80PK (20 Colors)
- Sizzix Big Shot Foldaway Machine (White and Grey) with Exclusive Extras
- Sizzix Accessory - Glue Gun
- Sizzix Multi-Tool Accessory - Blending Tool w/Replacement Sponge
- Sizzix Big Shot Machine Only (White & Gray)
- Sizzix Big Shot Plus Machine Only (White & Gray)
- Sizzix Big Shot Express Machine Only (White & Gray)
Other Supplies: Ink – optional, PVA Glue String, Fake red berries, Lantern
- Die-cut 1 3-D Rose die using brown card. Die-cut 4 of the leaves using mint and 1 grey card and the berries in white card.
- Shape the petals on the rose so they cup slightly, then twist it around with the help of the tweezers to create a pin cone shape, glue in place.
- Optional extra – dab the ends of the leaves with a deep yellow.
- PVA glue the white berries onto the grey leaves.
- Glue all the leaves to the narrowest part of the lantern.
- Wrap the string around the lantern and glue the pine cone and berries in place.