New to die-cutting?
Or simply want to know more about it? We've got plenty of tips and tricks to help you get started.Learn More
Will it work with my machine?
Look below to explore the complete compatibility of this product
The perfect way to transport cupcakes. Follow the instructions below to create this simple make.
Themes: Food, Drinks & Cooking
Sizzix Die(s) Used
- Sizzix Thinlits Plus Die Set 18PK - Box, Cupcake
- Sizzix Surfacez - Cardstock Sheets, 80PK (20 Colors)
- Sizzix Big Shot Foldaway Machine (White and Grey) with Exclusive Extras
- Sizzix Big Shot Machine Only (White & Gray)
- Sizzix Big Shot Plus Machine Only (White & Gray)
- Sizzix Big Shot Express Machine Only (White & Gray)
Other Supplies: Double sided tape
- Die-cut one base, two sides and one inner base. Then cut a rectangle through one of the sides opposite each other to create a window.
- Glue the sides together to make a box, then stick the base to the sides (with tabs inside).
- Fold the tabs down on the inner base and insert into the box.