Twilight Dressing Gown
Emily joined Sizzix after completing her Graphic Design degree at the University of Chester in 2017. In her final year of University she specialised in surface pattern design and loves anything pattern based. She is inspired by current trends, textile prints and fabric; incorporating these into her die designs where possible. She also enjoys using our dies to applique and to create textile-based projects and when she isn’t at work, she enjoys sewing, making cushions for the home and creating her own clothes for festivals.View Designer
New to die-cutting?
Or simply want to know more about it? We've got plenty of tips and tricks to help you get started.Learn More
Will it work with my machine?
Look below to explore the complete compatibility of this product
Sizzix Die(s) Used
- Sizzix Bigz Die - Twilight
- Sizzix Big Shot Foldaway Machine (White and Grey) with Exclusive Extras
- Sizzix Big Shot Machine Only (White & Gray)
- Sizzix Big Shot Plus Machine Only (White & Gray)
- Sizzix Big Shot Express Machine Only (White & Gray)
Other Supplies: Fabric, Sequins, Needle and Thread, Dressing Gown, Pom-pom Trim
- Die-cut Twilight die with your chosen fabric ensuring to create two large stars.
- Sew the sequins on each element.
- Back stitch each element on to the dressing gown pockets, 5mm away from the edge.
- Back stitch the pom-pom trim onto the inside of the pockets.