Other Supplies: Dark Grey, Grey, White and Red Fabric, Striped Grey Fabric, White Pom-poms ,Grey Embroidery Thread, Sewing Needle, Paper, Scissors
- Draw your stocking shape on paper and cut it out, this will be your template.
- Use your template to cut out two stocking pieces out of grey fabric.
- Iron on the adhesive to the striped grey, light grey, red and white fabric.
- Die-cut the Santa from the Elf and Santa die using from the fabric that has the iron on adhesive attached to it.
- Iron the Santa onto one of the stocking pieces.
- Hand stitch all the way around the Santa using the grey embroidery thread.
- Cut out two cuffs the same width as the top of the stocking out of the white fabric.
- Stitch the cuff to the top of the stocking. Repeat for the other stocking piece.
- Seam the top of the cuff on both pieces.
- Attach the pom poms on top of the seam on both stocking pieces.
- Pin the right sides of the stocking together and stitch all the way around. Turn inside out and fold the top of the white fabric over to form a cuff.