Daddy Cool Sweatshirt
Emily joined Sizzix after completing her Graphic Design degree at the University of Chester in 2017. In her final year of University she specialised in surface pattern design and loves anything pattern based. She is inspired by current trends, textile prints and fabric; incorporating these into her die designs where possible. She also enjoys using our dies to applique and to create textile-based projects and when she isn’t at work, she enjoys sewing, making cushions for the home and creating her own clothes for festivals.View Designer
New to die-cutting?
Or simply want to know more about it? We've got plenty of tips and tricks to help you get started.Learn More
Will it work with my machine?
Look below to explore the complete compatibility of this product
Calling all dads! Create your own personalised sweatshirt using our Chapter 3 dies.
Sizzix Die(s) Used
- Sizzix Bigz Alphabet Set 7 Dies - Serif Essentials
- Sizzix Bigz Die - Twilight
- Sizzix Accessory - Adhesive Iron-On Sheet
- Sizzix Big Shot Foldaway Machine (White and Grey) with Exclusive Extras
- Sizzix Big Shot Machine Only (White & Gray)
- Sizzix Big Shot Plus Machine Only (White & Gray)
- Sizzix Big Shot Express Machine Only (White & Gray)
Other Supplies: Fabric – varying colours, Iron, Sweat Shirt
- Press adhesive on the back of each fabric.
- Die-cut D-A-D-D-Y-C-O-O-L using Serif Essentials Die set out of the fabric. Die-cut the stars twice from the Twilight Die and the Penguin #2 Die set.
- Cut a rectangle of fabric wide enough to fit ‘DADDY’, then peel back the adhesive backing of letters and iron onto the fabric. Iron the fabric to the front of the sweatshirt.
- Cut a long strip of fabric (different colour fabric) approx. 3cm wide and longer than ‘DADDY’ fabric, peel backing of adhesive and iron below.
- Peel backing from remaining letters and stars and iron on to sweat shirt.
- Repeat the same with the penguin building up each element.