Retro Deer Cushion
Emily joined Sizzix after completing her Graphic Design degree at the University of Chester in 2017. In her final year of University she specialised in surface pattern design and loves anything pattern based. She is inspired by current trends, textile prints and fabric; incorporating these into her die designs where possible. She also enjoys using our dies to applique and to create textile-based projects and when she isn’t at work, she enjoys sewing, making cushions for the home and creating her own clothes for festivals.View Designer
New to die-cutting?
Or simply want to know more about it? We've got plenty of tips and tricks to help you get started.Learn More
Will it work with my machine?
Look below to explore the complete compatibility of this product
Sizzix Die(s) Used
- Sizzix Bigz Die - Twilight
- Sizzix Bigz Die - Retro Deer
- Sizzix Accessory - Adhesive Iron-On Sheet
- Sizzix Big Shot Foldaway Machine (White and Grey) with Exclusive Extras
- Sizzix Big Shot Machine Only (White & Gray)
- Sizzix Big Shot Plus Machine Only (White & Gray)
- Sizzix Big Shot Express Machine Only (White & Gray)
Other Supplies: Fabric - grey, dark grey, red polka dot , Iron, Cream cushion cover
- Back the grey, dark grey and red polka dot fabric with Adhesive Iron-On-Sheets and iron.
- Die-cut 3 grey Deer’s, 3 dark grey Deer’s from the Retro Deer Die set and 7 red polka dot stars from Twilight Die set.
- Peel the Adhesive Iron-On-Sheets backing from the cut-out elements. Iron on to the cream cushion cover as shown.