Intricate Bauble Cushion
Emily joined Sizzix after completing her Graphic Design degree at the University of Chester in 2017. In her final year of University she specialised in surface pattern design and loves anything pattern based. She is inspired by current trends, textile prints and fabric; incorporating these into her die designs where possible. She also enjoys using our dies to applique and to create textile-based projects and when she isn’t at work, she enjoys sewing, making cushions for the home and creating her own clothes for festivals.View Designer
New to die-cutting?
Or simply want to know more about it? We've got plenty of tips and tricks to help you get started.Learn More
Will it work with my machine?
Look below to explore the complete compatibility of this product
Sizzix Die(s) Used
- Sizzix Bigz Alphabet Set 7 Dies - Serif Essentials
- Sizzix Thinlits Die Set 3PK - Intricate Baubles
- Sizzix Accessory - Adhesive Iron-On Sheet
- Sizzix Big Shot Foldaway Machine (White and Grey) with Exclusive Extras
- Sizzix Big Shot Machine Only (White & Gray)
- Sizzix Big Shot Plus Machine Only (White & Gray)
- Sizzix Big Shot Express Machine Only (White & Gray)
Other Supplies: Fabric - grey, red polka dot, green polka dot, white, red, Ribbon - green, red and white stripe, Iron, Grey cushion cover , Pom-pom trim - red
- Iron on Adhesive Iron-On-Sheets to back of all of the materials.
- Die-cut out letters ‘Tis the season’ out of the Serif Essentials Die set.
- Die-cut 2 intricate baubles out of red fabric.
- Peel back the Adhesive Iron-On-Sheets and Iron on ‘Tis the season’ onto the centre of the grey cushion cover.
- Apply 2 strips of green ribbon on to the right corner of the cushion. The bottom of the green ribbon strips iron on the intricate baubles. Add red pom pom trim and decorative elements onto the baubles.