Polar Bear Cushion
Lisa has a foundation degree in Art & Design and a BA degree in Graphic Design from Glyndwr University in North Wales. She has always been passionate about drawing and crafting and loves combining illustration and hand lettering. She is strongly inspired by nature and when she isn’t drawing she loves exploring the Welsh countryside and hiking. She started working here in March 2018 and really enjoys working in the craft industry, especially seeing her designs transformed into dies and seeing the finished projects.View Designer
New to die-cutting?
Or simply want to know more about it? We've got plenty of tips and tricks to help you get started.Learn More
Will it work with my machine?
Look below to explore the complete compatibility of this product
Sizzix Die(s) Used
- Sizzix Bigz Die - Polar Bear #2
- Sizzix Accessory - Adhesive Iron-On Sheet
- Sizzix Big Shot Foldaway Machine (White and Grey) with Exclusive Extras
- Sizzix Big Shot Machine Only (White & Gray)
- Sizzix Big Shot Plus Machine Only (White & Gray)
- Sizzix Big Shot Express Machine Only (White & Gray)
Other Supplies:Fabric - grey, white, Embroidery thread- green, red, dark grey, Sewing needle, Sewing machine, Iron
- Back the white fabric onto Adhesive Iron-On-Sheets and iron.
- Die-cut 9 Polar Bears from the Polar Bear #2 Die.
- Add detail by sewing flowers around the polar bears neck area using the red and green embroidery thread. Using the dark grey thread, stitch a small eye onto the polar bear.
- Cut 2 45cm by 45cm out of grey fabric. Place the grey fabric facing each other and straight stitch leaving a small gap for the inner/filling.
- Peel back the Adhesive Iron-On-Sheets on the polar bears and turn the grey cushion inside out. Iron on the polar bears on to the cushion in rows of 3. Make sure the middle row the polar bear is facing the opposite direction.
- Add the stuffing inside of the cushion cover and invisible stitch the gap.