Polar Bear Cushion
Make your home winter ready with this on trend polar bear pillow make.
Theme: Flowers, Plants & Trees
Other Supplies:Fabric - grey, white, Embroidery thread- green, red, dark grey, Sewing needle, Sewing machine, Iron
- Back the white fabric onto Adhesive Iron-On-Sheets and iron.
- Die-cut 9 Polar Bears from the Polar Bear #2 Die.
- Add detail by sewing flowers around the polar bears neck area using the red and green embroidery thread. Using the dark grey thread, stitch a small eye onto the polar bear.
- Cut 2 45cm by 45cm out of grey fabric. Place the grey fabric facing each other and straight stitch leaving a small gap for the inner/filling.
- Peel back the Adhesive Iron-On-Sheets on the polar bears and turn the grey cushion inside out. Iron on the polar bears on to the cushion in rows of 3. Make sure the middle row the polar bear is facing the opposite direction.
- Add the stuffing inside of the cushion cover and invisible stitch the gap.