Male Ginger bread Hanging #2
Jennifer joined the Sizzix team in February 2018 after completing her university degree in Textiles. She loves creating mood boards, pattern design and researching into the latest trends. She really enjoys seeing her initial ideas and sketches being transformed into dies. Jennifer enjoys transforming traditional quilting techniques into modern makes, always with the latest trends in mind. When she isn’t in work she loves to make projects which are mainly inspired by home décor.View Designer
New to die-cutting?
Or simply want to know more about it? We've got plenty of tips and tricks to help you get started.Learn More
Will it work with my machine?
Look below to explore the complete compatibility of this product
Add to your collection with this Ginger bread collection with many different ways to make each one different.
Sizzix Die(s) Used
- Sizzix Bigz Plus Die - Gingerbread House
- Sizzix Surfacez - Cardstock Sheets, 80PK (20 Colors)
- Sizzix Big Shot Foldaway Machine (White and Grey) with Exclusive Extras
- Sizzix Big Shot Machine Only (White & Gray)
- Sizzix Big Shot Plus Machine Only (White & Gray)
- Sizzix Big Shot Express Machine Only (White & Gray)
Other Supplies:PVA glue, Ribbon - white
- Die-cut the male Gingerbread elements from the Gingerbread House Die set, using 1 brown body, 4 white icing-arms and legs, 2 white buttons, 1 white waist and 2 black eyes from cardstock.
- Glue all white elements on front of body as shown and the clack elements for the eyes.
- Create a loop using the ribbon and glue ends to the back of the gingerbread.