Polar Bear Card
Get one step ahead with your Christmas card making this year.
Other Supplies: White card, Brown card, PVA glue, Adhesive pearls, Adhesive square pads, Christmas sentiment stamp, Heat Tool
- Fold the brown card to form the card.
- On a strip of grey card stamp several snowflakes in clear embossing ink, coat with the clear embossing powder and then heat tool dry to emboss.
- Die-cut the Polar Bear out of an off-white card from the Christmas Elements Die set.
- Tie some string in a bow and glue gun onto the polar bear.
- PVA glue the grey strip of embossed card onto your brown card.
- Use adhesive squares to stick the polar bear on so he is nicely raised.
- On a spare piece of brown card stamp your Christmas sentiment using the clear embossing ink, coat with the clear embossing powder, get rid of excess and then heat tool dry to emboss.