Sophie started working for Ellison in February 2015. Since then, she has enjoyed developing her style and skills within the company, and most of all, has enjoyed seeing her initial sketches and designs become products. She studied Art and Design at Central Saint Martins and has a degree in Textiles Design from Manchester University. She has always been strongly inspired by current trends, illustrations, surface patterns, natural elements and travel. When she isn't at work, she's still continuing her love of design by producing hand-printed textiles and papers while finding time to draw and experiment in her sketchbook.View Designer
New to die-cutting?
Or simply want to know more about it? We've got plenty of tips and tricks to help you get started.Learn More
Will it work with my machine?
Look below to explore the complete compatibility of this product
Sizzix Die(s) Used
- Sizzix Thinlits Die - Intricate Sun
- Sizzix Surfacez - Cardstock Sheets, 80PK (20 Colors)
- Sizzix Big Shot Foldaway Machine (White and Grey) with Exclusive Extras
- Sizzix Big Shot Machine Only (White & Gray)
- Sizzix Big Shot Plus Machine Only (White & Gray)
- Sizzix Big Shot Express Machine Only (White & Gray)
Other Supplies: Glue, Sewing machine, Notebook
- Begin by machine stitching around the outside of a piece of patterned paper.
- Wrap a strand of light blue and teal ribbon on the edge of the paper and tie in a knot. You may need to secure with double sided tape.
- Die-cut the sun from the Intricate Sun Die set using light green paper and stick on the stitched paper with glue.
- Stamp the bottom right corner of the paper and layer with washi tape.
- Die-cut the word ‘Mummy’s’ and stick to a piece of pink cardstock.
- Layer this with light pink card, your chosen photo and a ‘yummies’ label, on top of the stamped area of the patterned paper.
- Stick the finished piece to the front of a notebook.
- Decorate with a couple of colourful gems.