Folk Bird Apron
Rose joined the team in July 2017. After completing her degree in fine art she entered the craft world by teaching knitting and crochet workshops in Warwickshire following a long-standing interest in interactive art-forms. She is thoroughly enjoying developing a range of skills within the company. She loves seeing how her sketches and initial concepts become finished products that she and other makers can create innovative projects with. When at home she loves painting and drawing portraits and has always been significantly inspired by the multitude of books she reads and anything beautiful with a quirky twist.View Designer
New to die-cutting?
Or simply want to know more about it? We've got plenty of tips and tricks to help you get started.Learn More
Will it work with my machine?
Look below to explore the complete compatibility of this product
Customise your apron with our Chapter 3 dies to create this Folk Bird Apron look.
Themes: Birds & Insects
Sizzix Die(s) Used
- Sizzix Big Shot Foldaway Machine (White and Grey) with Exclusive Extras
- Sizzix Accessory - Adhesive Iron-On Sheet
- Sizzix Big Shot Machine Only (White & Gray)
- Sizzix Big Shot Plus Machine Only (White & Gray)
- Sizzix Big Shot Express Machine Only (White & Gray)
Other Supplies: Fabric- dark pink, light pink, green, yellow, Sewing machine, Hand sewing needle and pink thread, White apron, Beads x2
- Iron on the adhesive onto the dark pink, light pink, yellow and green fabric.
- Die-cut two birds and the decorative elements using the Folk Bird Die set and the coloured fabric.
- Peel off the adhesive backing off the wings and hand stitch around them using the pink thread.
- Peel off the rest of the backing off the other elements and iron in place on the pocket of the apron so that the birds are facing.
- As a finishing touch hand sew two beads to form the eyes of the bird.