Folk Bird Apron
Customise your apron with our Chapter 3 dies to create this Folk Bird Apron look.
Theme: Birds & Insects
Other Supplies: Fabric- dark pink, light pink, green, yellow, Sewing machine, Hand sewing needle and pink thread, White apron, Beads x2
- Iron on the adhesive onto the dark pink, light pink, yellow and green fabric.
- Die-cut two birds and the decorative elements using the Folk Bird Die set and the coloured fabric.
- Peel off the adhesive backing off the wings and hand stitch around them using the pink thread.
- Peel off the rest of the backing off the other elements and iron in place on the pocket of the apron so that the birds are facing.
- As a finishing touch hand sew two beads to form the eyes of the bird.