Floral Tea Towel
Personalise your kitchen with this Floral Tea Towel by following the instructions below.
Theme: Flowers, Plants & Trees
Other Supplies: Fabric- Red and yellow, Pink lace trim, Sewing machine, Hand sewing needle and pink thread, White tea towel
- Iron on the adhesive onto the yellow and red fabric.
- Die-cut 8 flowers out of the red and white fabric using the flower from the Folk Bird Die set.
- Iron the flower and leaves in place, along the bottom of the tea towel, leaving a gap to hand stitch the stem.
- Hand stitch the stem of each of the flowers using the pink embroidery thread.
- Machine stitch the pink lace trim along the top and bottom of the tea towel.