Sophie started working for Ellison in February 2015. Since then, she has enjoyed developing her style and skills within the company, and most of all, has enjoyed seeing her initial sketches and designs become products. She studied Art and Design at Central Saint Martins and has a degree in Textiles Design from Manchester University. She has always been strongly inspired by current trends, illustrations, surface patterns, natural elements and travel. When she isn't at work, she's still continuing her love of design by producing hand-printed textiles and papers while finding time to draw and experiment in her sketchbook.View Designer
New to die-cutting?
Or simply want to know more about it? We've got plenty of tips and tricks to help you get started.Learn More
Will it work with my machine?
Look below to explore the complete compatibility of this product
Sizzix Die(s) Used
- Sizzix Thinlits Die Set 5PK - Winter Leaves
- Sizzix Accessory – Embossing Ink Pad (Clear)
- Sizzix Surfacez - Cardstock Sheets, 80PK (20 Colors)
- Sizzix Big Shot Foldaway Machine (White and Grey) with Exclusive Extras
- Sizzix Big Shot Machine Only (White & Gray)
- Sizzix Big Shot Plus Machine Only (White & Gray)
- Sizzix Big Shot Express Machine Only (White & Gray)
Other Supplies: White card, White paint, PVA glue, Stamp and ink
- Layer a piece of dark grey card onto a folded piece of lighter grey card.
- Die-cut 6 holly leaves and 16 berries out of red card from the Winter Leaves Die set.
- PVA the holly onto a strip of white card.
- Stamp the darker grey piece of card with some Christmas stamps using the clear embossing ink, cover with the clear embossing powder, remove excess and then use the heat tool to emboss the powder.
- Splatter some white paint over the top of the dark grey card.
- Next stick the white card on with the holly on.
- Finally stamp a Christmas sentiment onto a piece of light grey card, trim down and layer onto the finished card.