Twilight Hanging #1
Emily joined Sizzix after completing her Graphic Design degree at the University of Chester in 2017. In her final year of University she specialised in surface pattern design and loves anything pattern based. She is inspired by current trends, textile prints and fabric; incorporating these into her die designs where possible. She also enjoys using our dies to applique and to create textile-based projects and when she isn’t at work, she enjoys sewing, making cushions for the home and creating her own clothes for festivals.View Designer
New to die-cutting?
Or simply want to know more about it? We've got plenty of tips and tricks to help you get started.Learn More
Will it work with my machine?
Look below to explore the complete compatibility of this product
This Twilight hanging decoration is a fun and simple project to add something unique to your home.
Themes: House & Home
Sizzix Die(s) Used
- Sizzix Bigz Die - Twilight
- Sizzix Big Shot Foldaway Machine (White and Grey) with Exclusive Extras
- Sizzix Accessory - Glue Gun
- Sizzix Big Shot Machine Only (White & Gray)
- Sizzix Big Shot Plus Machine Only (White & Gray)
- Sizzix Big Shot Express Machine Only (White & Gray)
Other Supplies: Card mount - grey, Hair putty, Paint – light and dark grey and white, Paint brush, Ribbon
- Die-cut the Twilight Die elements using the mount board.
- Paint the moon light grey and paint the stars white then leave them to dry. Once dried, apply small dabs of hair putty on each star and the moon, the putty will act as a resist. Gently paint white onto the moon and dark grey onto both stars. Then leave to dry.
- Once dried remove hair putty with a tissue.
- Glue both stars to the front of the moon.
- Lastly glue ribbon to back of moon in a loop.