Penguin Top 2
Rose joined the team in July 2017. After completing her degree in fine art she entered the craft world by teaching knitting and crochet workshops in Warwickshire following a long-standing interest in interactive art-forms. She is thoroughly enjoying developing a range of skills within the company. She loves seeing how her sketches and initial concepts become finished products that she and other makers can create innovative projects with. When at home she loves painting and drawing portraits and has always been significantly inspired by the multitude of books she reads and anything beautiful with a quirky twist.View Designer
New to die-cutting?
Or simply want to know more about it? We've got plenty of tips and tricks to help you get started.Learn More
Will it work with my machine?
Look below to explore the complete compatibility of this product
Get ahead start on your Christmas making with this home sewn Penguin Christmas top.
Sizzix Die(s) Used
- Sizzix Surfacez - Felt Sheets, 10PK (10 Colors Bold)
- Sizzix Accessory - Adhesive Iron-On Sheet
- Sizzix Big Shot Foldaway Machine (White and Grey) with Exclusive Extras
- Sizzix Big Shot Machine Only (White & Gray)
- Sizzix Big Shot Plus Machine Only (White & Gray)
- Sizzix Big Shot Express Machine Only (White & Gray)
Other Supplies:Children’s top
- Iron on the adhesive onto grey, white and orange felt. Iron on the adhesive also onto the red felt.
- Die-cut the pieces of the Penguin.
- Die-cut the lettering out of red felt.
- Iron the penguin onto the centre of the top.
- Finally iron the lettering above and below the penguin.