Grey and White Wreath
Lisa has a foundation degree in Art & Design and a BA degree in Graphic Design from Glyndwr University in North Wales. She has always been passionate about drawing and crafting and loves combining illustration and hand lettering. She is strongly inspired by nature and when she isn’t drawing she loves exploring the Welsh countryside and hiking. She started working here in March 2018 and really enjoys working in the craft industry, especially seeing her designs transformed into dies and seeing the finished projects.View Designer
New to die-cutting?
Or simply want to know more about it? We've got plenty of tips and tricks to help you get started.Learn More
Will it work with my machine?
Look below to explore the complete compatibility of this product
Create your own floral wreath with this step-by-step instructions and have it looking so realistic.
Themes: Flowers, Plants & Trees
Sizzix Die(s) Used
- Sizzix Bigz Plus Die - Christmas Foliage
- Sizzix Accessory - Paper Sculpting Kit
- Sizzix Surfacez - Felt Sheets, 10PK (10 Colors Bold)
- Sizzix Accessory - Glue Gun
- Sizzix Big Shot Machine Only (White & Gray)
- Sizzix Big Shot Plus Machine Only (White & Gray)
- Sizzix Big Shot Express Machine Only (White & Gray)
- Sizzix Big Shot Foldaway Machine (White and Grey) with Exclusive Extras
Other Supplies:Flower centres, White Felt, Embroidery Hoop
- Die-cut the flowers and foliage out of grey and white felt from the Christmas Foliage Die set.
- Make a hole in the centre of the flowers using the sculpting kit and thread the silver centres in and glue gun at the back to keep in place.
- Glue gun beads onto some of the foliage to form mistletoe.
- Glue gun the foliage onto two thirds of the hoop. Use artificial foliage too for a more realistic look.
- Next glue gun the flowers on top of the foliage.