Grey and White Wreath
Create your own floral wreath with this step-by-step instructions and have it looking so realistic.
Theme: Flowers, Plants & Trees
Other Supplies: Flower centres, White Felt, Embroidery Hoop
- Die-cut the flowers and foliage out of grey and white felt from the Christmas Foliage die set.
- Make a hole in the centre of the flowers using the Paper Sculpting Kit and thread the silver centres in and glue gun at the back to keep in place.
- Glue gun beads onto some of the foliage to form mistletoe.
- Glue gun the foliage onto two thirds of the hoop. Use artificial foliage for a more realistic look.
- Next glue gun the flowers on top of the foliage.