New to die-cutting?
Or simply want to know more about it? We've got plenty of tips and tricks to help you get started.Learn More
Will it work with my machine?
Look below to explore the complete compatibility of this product
Make the most realistic floral arrangement for your big day!
Themes: Flowers, Plants & Trees
Sizzix Die(s) Used
- Sizzix Thinlits Die Set 5PK - Peony
- Sizzix Bigz Die - Eucalyptus
- Sizzix Bigz Die - Tropical Lei
- Sizzix Surfacez - Cardstock Sheets, 80PK (20 Colors)
- Sizzix Accessory - Paper Sculpting Kit
- Sizzix Accessory - Glue Gun
- Sizzix Big Shot Plus Machine Only (White & Gray)
- Sizzix Big Shot Machine Only (White & Gray)
- Sizzix Big Shot Express Machine Only (White & Gray)
- Sizzix Big Shot Foldaway Machine (White and Grey) with Exclusive Extras
Other Supplies: Foliage, White Cardstock, Glue gun, Foliage, Green Wire, Twine/rope, Scissors
- First, die cut using the 660200 Sizzix Big Shot Machine and the 663593 Sizzix Thinlits Die – Peony shape. Die cut the large peony shape out of light pink card 4 times and die cut the slightly smaller peony shape out of the same pink 3 times.
- Die cut the larger centre twice out of orange card, the small centre out of orange card & the smallest centre out of yellow card.
- Using the 662225 Sizzix Accessory- Paper Sculpting Kit add pressure in circular motions to all of the petals using the round stylus tool on top of the moulding pad. This will give the petals a more realistic effect.
- Now build the peony. Start by gluing the pink petals offset on top of one another. Then do the same for the centres finishing with the smallest. Repeat this step for other colours you wish to add. We have used: white, yellow, light pink & orange peony’s.
- Then, die cut the leaf from the 663593 Sizzix Thinlits Die – Peony die out of green card. Stick the leaf to the bottom of the peony. You can cut out multiples and layer if you wish.
- Die cut using the 663359 Sizzix Bigz Eucalyptus out of green card and stick to Green wire. Also, stick the peonies to the green wire.
- Die cut the 663599 Sizzix Bigz Tropical Lei. Use yellow card and cut 2 shape of the largest die and glue them offset. Die cut the centres using a cream card and stick on top of the petals. Repeat this process using different colours if you wish. We have used pink, dark pink, orange & white in this bouquet.
- Finally, arrange your bouquet using foliage mixed in to give a realistic effect and tie the bouquet together with twine.